29 weeks!!
Very busy week with the Hollidays!! Can't believe we are really counting down the weeks!!! We went for our checkup yesterday and baby Grace is very healthy. Even funnier, the doctor told me I was the easiest patient he'd seen all day AND the funniest....he asked me if I was working out. Are you freaking kidding me? I wish I could really work out! Maybe next time around I will not spend the first trimester in bed and get out and walk.
But.....these cupcakes that came in the mail Thursday did not help the "working out" very much. Georgetown Cupcakes, so yummy!
I couldn't wait to open them!!!
YUMMY CUPCAKES!!
So, I got seven of them (clearly the three ganache on the right and most of the other chocolate ones). Kyle got five. He got coconut, cookies and creme, pb lava fudge and two others. We currently have three left. I am savoring them. And they last up to a week in the freezer.
But I guess after getting them, it was a good thing we were going to walk all over creation in Williamsburg! Kyle and I took a little weekend getaway to the colonial city. We cashed in on his hotel rewards points and went for practically nothing. Go team! The first day, it poured down rain. Tragic. We went to the outlets, haha. And then watched football. Sunday though, we braved the 36 degree temperatures and toured downtown. It was freezing. I still think if we had seen more than what, two days, of cold temperatures, it would not have felt as cold as it was. Still, we had fun. And there was really no one there so it was nice. Here's a couple pics....
The Capitol. It was under construction.
The Governor's Palace.
One side of Duke of Gloucester St
The other side
Me and Thomas Jefferson. Kyle took this. I don't know why it is blurry
I took this pic. See how clear it is. Just saying.
This is for KG. I call them dirty wooly lambs.
That was in colonial Williamsburg. The other super coolest thing we found is the FLAGSHIP YANKEE CANDLE STORE! The place was GINORMOUS! I made my own candle which was super cool and they had all these different stations at the store. Super awesome. Here's some proof....
The outside. It was so big I couldn't fit it all in the picture.
We tried the panoramic to show how many candles there were in one room
Yes, that is a fake sky....and a snowman.
This is at the back of the store. They're counting down to Christmas
There was even a room that was all about Christmas and winter with SNOW!
The lights were doing funky stuff to the camera
Here is my super awesome candle!!!
So....all in all, we had a great week. Grace Ann had fun too. She kicked and rolled all over the place. I am convinced we have a gymnast on our hands. Maybe Olympics in 2028? Haha. And the cold didn't seem to hurt her. I covered her in my scarf since my coat buttons no longer button that far down and I am too cheap to spend money on a coat, haha. Rock on.....
















No comments:
Post a Comment