28 weeks!!
Yes! 28 weeks and I am caught up on the BLOG! Hallelujah!!! It just took a few weeks......now if I could just catch up on everything else, ha! Last trimester? What? Insanity! Grace Ann is the size of a squash....and apparently will be for the next few weeks. Apparently she is getting fatter, which makes me happy. Maybe that's why I've been eating all these clementine oranges....yummy!!!! She is also hiccuping a little....hilarious. Funny things, the other night we were able to feel an elbow or knee or foot or hand (how are we supposed to know which it is) up near my ribs. It was funny.
Something else Grace Ann will be eating a lot of.....DC CUPCAKES!!! Yum yum yum!!! Mom and KG went up to DC to visit my aunt Jo last weekend. Yes, you realize how jealous I was of this. My fave city....my fave cupcakes....my family. Good news, they brought Kyle and I back cupcakes. Chocolate ganache...mmmmmm!!! Doesn't it look soooo yummy?
YUMMMMYYY!!!!!
So...for Christmas, Kyle got me a giftcard to Georgetown cupcakes so I could have some shipped here. When we went back in April, we brought a dozen back and then we ordered a dozen to surprise my sisters for their birthdays. I have been holding onto the gift card because I kept telling myself I wasn't really craving chocolate (which I'm really not) and I thought I would use the gift card once Grace is born....but yea...we have a dozen cupcakes coming to our apt TOMORROW!! I couldn't resist. Three of them.....ganache. Yes, legit. I will post pics of them soon.
Anyways, Barbie and KG met us at Streets of Southpoint Monday because I lucked into getting the day off. We had fun. Mom bought baby Grace's nursery bedding! Eeekk!! It's so close! I am so excited. I didn't want to have a room full of pink and pink and pink because I'm not really a pink and pink and pink person. None of the patterns with all the colors really intrigued me so Kyle and I thought we would do something plain and classic that we could put all kinds of colors around. So.....TADA!!
Yes, purple!! Who is surprised? Haha!
You can monogram the quilt, which is what we are going to do! We thought it would be fun to put all kinds of other colors around this. But purple is so fun! :) I am super super excited! We have the furniture and now the bedding! YAY! Baby Grace is going to be so cool!!! I get soooo excited every time I think about it! She will be here so soon! It feels like yesterday when I was joking with friends that I thought I was pregnant....and then when Kyle and I were walking around Ocracoke and I thought I was going to die of exhaustion....haha. Sooooo worth it! Can't wait to see you sweet baby girl!



Love the purple!!! Baby Grace will be here before you know it...Congratulations Amy!!!!!!
ReplyDeletePurple is the bestest color in the whole world! we had fun with you and Kyle! Glad you enjoyed the cupcakes! Love you both and continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers!
ReplyDelete