Saturday, January 7, 2012

Everyday I'm Strugglin'.......not really.

26 WEEKS!!!

Yes! Hard to believe....we are actually into week 27 but again, I am struggling to stay ahead of the game! It's not without reason....I worked doubles the week after Christmas (which was part of week 26) and then we spent the weekend at Kyle's parents doing Christmas. Then this week, phew....it's just been busy! Today, we took down the Christmas tree. Yes, for those of you who are keeping track...today is January 7th. I just didn't want Christmas to end! So I spent the last hour vacuuming up the thousands of needles that had taken over the corner of our living room! Poor Kyle, he had the hardest job. He had to chuck the tree over the railing and then drag it across the street to the woods. I tried to record it.....but I am not very good.


Enough about us....now to Grace Ann...she likes to kick in the morning and at night. You can really see her jammin' out or whatever she's doing at night. It's basically hilarious. She's not kicking to where it hurts yet....which is fine with me! Here are some things you may not know about baby Grace at week 26....

Yes, she is the size of an eggplant...apparently she is the size of an eggplant for weeks 25-27...I think that is silly. They most certainly can find other fruits or vegetables for each week! :) But it does make me laugh. She is also breathing and has brain activity. She is going to be super smart. We are going to REGISTER for her this afternoon! What? Yes, I know. We are THAT far along! I will say....the frustrating thing about baby registration is that everything is so much more expensive than wedding registering. :( I guess a pack-n-play is more needed than plates nowadays! So.....off we go! Hopefully it won't take us as long as it did to do wedding registering.....I think Kyle still has nightmares about how long that took! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Am so thankful for this sweet blessing. As I remember today what an awesome Granny my mom was to you, I pray that I have more time with my precious grandchildren than she had. I know she is smiling and oh so proud of you all! I cannot wait to meet Grace Ann! A funny to share, my mom liked eggplant! LOL!

    ReplyDelete