Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Friday!!!

27 weeks!

Again, late on the updating this week....but only by two days instead of three! I guess that's something! It's been a pretty low-key week....we did register last Saturday. It was the perfect day.....sunny and warm. I will vent one thing....registering for a baby is wayyyyyy more expensive than registering for a wedding! Holy cow! I mean, I know babies are expensive but FOR THE LOVE!!!! But we found some super cute and fun stuff.....especially duckies! I LOVE duckies! Grace Ann will be forced to love them too, after all the duck stuff she will have. Ha! 

I went for the fabulous glucose test Tuesday (please understand the sarcasm in my voice). Gross, ick, ewww. That is what I have to say about that. If you haven't had the test, let me break it down for ya. Imagine drinking carbonated Hawaiian punch (which is already disgusting) that is totally flat and has about two more cups of sugar poured into it. They actually make you drink that horrible stuff. It's terrible. I have nothing good to say about it, except for you don't have to drink a ton of it, but enough to be super gross. I haven't heard anything from the dr yet, so I assume I am good to go, haha. Watch though, now that I've said that, I'll get a phone call now saying I have to drink more of it, blech! I'll tell you who LOVED it though....Grace! She was killing it the rest of the day. That child is NOT getting a lot of sugar! I fear what she will be like out of the womb with sugar, haha. 

Besides that, she is still a squirm worm, more rolling than kicking...ha. Still isn't bothering me :) I still thank God every day for this little blessing. She will be so wonderful when she is out and crying (get back to me on how I feel about that later). I already love this little lady so much, I don't know how much more I could love her....

1 comment:

  1. So happy to read about everything. Children are expensive but priceless! Keep reading to Grace Ann!

    ReplyDelete