So let's start at the beginning....friends of my parents at church gave us tickets to box seats for the Wake Forest/Gardner-Webb basketball game Sunday, the 18th. We went with Carrie and her boyfriend, Scott. It was fun and really nice. It was honestly great to just be able to sit and enjoy a game, without a "real" dog in the fight. We ran into BFF DEE and her sisters at the game.....and this creepy BBQ pig. I think he was in love with Dee. You be the judge.
See what I mean?
Next up.....Katie's graduation on Monday. We had fun. Ate at this gross restaurant in Shelby that she and Carrie love. I guess when you live in the middle of nowhere, you lower your standards ;) JK. Half of our family was there so it was a lot of fun. Here are some pics as proof:
The Kibler Kids (yes, Kyle is part of that group)
Me and C-Star (thanks Mom for the dress, an early Christmas present)
Me and Kyle with Georgia and Eli!
So, that was the Monday BEFORE Christmas! Then, Tuesday, I went to Charlotte for a SUPER QUICK visit with the cousins! Before KG's graduation, I had not seen them for more than a year. It's so sad. We got in some good food and super fun playing time. The rest of the week, I spent cramming for Christmas, buying presents, helping clean, and a bunch of other stuff. That was all week 24 with Grace Ann.
But FRIDAY, now week 25 (for Grace Ann), we got to have a friend reunion!!! Our childhood friend, Caroline Rogers (now McAnally) is in the states for the holidays. She, her husband Wayne, and their two-year-old Logan, are all living in Japan while Wayne serves our country. Right now, he is in Afghanistan so pray hard for his safety!!! We decided it would be fun to have an old school Birthday Party for Jesus with the Rogers, Moores and Kibler girls. I gotta tell you, Logan might be one of the most fun and smartest two-year-olds on the planet. He built houses with Lincoln Logs, sang his ABC's and counted to 12 or 13! He is the most social and fun child. I hope Grace Ann is like that. We had a ball. I think I am in love, haha.
Seriously, how can you not LOVE him?
The girls!
Rachel, Logan and Caroline (who is pregnant again, yay!)
So then there is Christmas, for which I only have one picture, even though my mom took like a bajillion. She is slacking on putting them on facebook. I guess I will have to add them later ;) It was rushed, but fun. I wish I could have stayed longer. I seriously just love my family.
Christmas Morning!
Baby Grace loved the week because she did not stop rolling around and kicking. Seriously, she is crazy, haha. No complaints here, except for a little bit of heartburn, that can easily be fixed with some tums! :) She will be here before you know it! It's crazy to think how slowly the first 12 weeks went, and how quickly the next 13 flew by! Wow!!! We're getting so close and I cannot wait!!! Praising God everyday for this little miracle and how wonderful my life truly is. Tis the season!!!! Hope you guys had a fantastic Christmas!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment