Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Little Late and Under the Weather






Yeah, so we've been a little under the weather this Thanksgiving week (or week after). I'm STILL fighting something I've been fighting since Friday. Kyle got something and has been sick for a few days but he is on the mend. Not the way you want to spend 21 weeks with Grace Ann. But she is still fine, seemingly unscathed by the illnesses around her, haha. She is the size of a banana, which is funny, because last week it was a canteloupe, which I personally think, is bigger than a banana. Whatever.

The fun thing we did do in the past week....was get our Christmas tree Saturday. Super exciting. I usually don't get it this early but for some reason, I wanted to get into the spirit a little earlier this year! :) If Grace could smell, she would smell the yummy tree because it is awesome, haha. Kyle joked with me when we got the tree home because it is really wide....and big. I love it but it is wayyyyy bigger than our tree from last year. Kyle made a joke that it is a pregnant tree. Guess it's only fitting that we have it this year :) You can be the judge....

   This year's tree


Last year's tree


See what I mean? Haha.. And I still haven't given in to listening to Christmas music yet. I'll save that for December 1st :)

Hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving friends! :)

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH YOUR TUMMY IS GROWING SO MUCH!!! Also I think a cantaloupe is bigger than a banana too! Who knows? Anyways I think I like your pregnant tree better actually. It's not quite as bushy as ours was last year and I think it looks really full and pretty! I'm excited for you guys to have Christmas with us! Feel better! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are looking great!!!! So glad things are going well.
    :) Sarah Ellington

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look sooo good! I love this year's tree and Grace Ann is smelling it too! Get better both of you! I love you!

    ReplyDelete