Right now, she is the size of a canteloupe!! If she could "eat" she would taste things....like how gross casserole is and how yummy fruit is!!! Ha! Grace can also hear and recognize voices now....probably more mine and Kyle's than anyones. I read her "The Hungry Caterpillar" this morning and a Pirate book yesterday. She will be the smartest baby ever. Who needs "My Baby Can Read?" :) She is kicking more frequently now.....around 10am, 2pm and then from 5ish-9ish at night. Good thing her schedule is similar to mine! :) She is also a squirm worm...when I went to the dr on Tuesday....it took us FOREVER to get her to be still and get her 150bpm! The poor doctor would get it...and she would move. Then he would get it again...and she would move again. FOR THE LOVE! I thought he was going to squish her to death when he finally got it!
This past weekend....we went to visit little brother at App State. It was Grace Ann's first time in the mountains, and my first time in Boone in probably 15 years. Let's just say the mountains are pretty ....but I am DEF a beach girl. We went to App's homecoming game against Western. One of Andrew's high school teammates, Pete Balthrop, plays for WCU. We had lots of fun that day.....including having this drunk boy in front of us...ask for mom's coat. There is photo evidence below. We also ate at some fantastic places.....awesome pork bbq. Guess I'll have to take Kyle the next time we go and then Grace Ann will be able to see everything instead of just hearing noises! :) Maybe we'll go earlier when the leaves haven't fallen off the trees there yet!!! :)
Only 20 more weeks of fun....before years of SUPER FABULOUS!!!
Me and C-Star
Mom and "Coat Boy"
We love Pete!!!



Keep reading to her! I already have 8 or 9 books for her!
ReplyDelete