Tuesday, November 22, 2011
Why I'm Already Praying for Who Grace Ann Marries
Yes, that's me at 20 weeks....a little more but who cares. And inside, is sweet Grace Ann. Lots of people probably think it's weird that I already pray for stuff for her.....that won't happen for 25 years!
But after watching Tim Tebow's interview on First Take today, I feel like my prayers are totally worth it. They were talking about how Jake Plummer hates that Tebow always talks about Jesus and how much he loves him and stuff like that and how he wished he wouldn't do that. I LOVED Tim's response. He said something to the effect of......if you love your wife so much and care about her so much and then only tell her on your wedding day, what good is that love. It can't stay bottled in. You should tell her how much you love her everyday. I've been very lucky to have sweet Kyle who always tells me. I even give him a hard time about it sometimes, which I probably shouldn't.
I pray that Grace Ann has someone who loves her like that, where he can't tell her enough how much he loves her. And I hope he loves God more than he loves her. I always pray for little things, some vain, like that I hope she won't be a fat baby (selfishly) and that she be smart and athletic and musical. But most of all I pray that she will make good decisions, she will love God and she will remember how He paid the ultimate sacrifice for her. I also pray that Kyle and I will really be a tool for God. My parents did a great job with me (I mean, duh, hello, haha). I also pray she and I will have the relationship my mom and I have. It's truly a blessing because she is my best friend, even if she threatens big bows and frilly dresses for my baby! ;)
Love you Grace Ann and can't wait to finally see you sweet girl! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

My sweet Amy! I prayed for Kyle before you were born and I didn't know what you would be! I still pray for all of you because God blessed me with 4 precious gifts..5 including Kyle!!! I am praying for Grace Ann everyday. I know God hears the prayers and will answer them as only He can! WE CAN ONLY IMAGINE!
ReplyDelete