Monday, November 7, 2011
Baby Grace is COMING!!!
Yes, it's been a while since I updated this. Honestly, there are only a few people who know about this blog...at least until it pops up on facebook, ha. The last time I posted..... 2 1/2 months ago, we knew we were pregnant with a little blessing. A lot has happened since then. We passed the 12 week mark, we found out the baby is a girl (yay) and I've been feeling her kick at 18 1/2 weeks!! Over the remaining 22 weeks, I will share when we found out we were having Baby Grace Ann, when we told people and how we told them. I had wanted to start this a few weeks ago but I have been so sick and so tired. Morning sickness finally disappeared two weeks ago and my energy is FINALLY returning! :) But we are so blessed!
As you can see....we are growing, haha. Grace Ann is due April Fools Day, how fitting! :) But we found out about her in August....just after our anniversary trip to Ocracoke. I knew something may have been up actually a few days before we left. I left my love for Diet soda on the sidelines in late late late July, the weekend of a friend's wedding. We left for Ocracoke that Sunday. Now, there were several signs something was up. First, the year before, for our first anniversary, we went to Charleston. That is still one of my favorite trips I have ever taken. We walked and walked and walked and walked in the blistering heat and humidity. But a year later...in Ocracoke...I could walk about two miles...and I would be done. Problem #1. Then comes the trip up the Cape Hatteras Lighthouse.....where I booked it up to the top and was so dizzy and sick feeling we had to stand up there for like 15 minutes and stop every time possible on the way down because I was so out of it. That should have been a dead giveaway. But no.....and then there was the "I can only spend two hours out on the beach because I am so overheated" feeling while we were there. Def problem. Needless to say, a few days after we came back.... we took the test. I actually took like five (ask Kyle) because I needed that much evidence, ha. So we found out about Grace Ann August 6th!! AND had to keep it a secret for 6 1/2 weeks! STRUGGLE!!!
That's all for now! We are SUPER EXCITED and thank God everyday for this sweet little miracle! Don't worry! I'll be updating more soon!! :)
Philippians 1:3 "I thank God everyday for you..."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

YOU ARE THE CUTEST PREGNANT WOMAN EVER! I love you and your little belly. I can hardly believe my big sister is going to have a little girl! So excited for you guys! I love this blog so much!
ReplyDelete