Friday, March 23, 2012

T Minus Nine Days.....

LESS THAN TWO WEEKS LEFT!!

In fact, we are nine days out from "D-Day"....but this pic was taken about 12 days out....after two sleepless nights. Those were followed by two more but last night, praise the LORD, I only woke up three times and fell back to sleep quickly!!! Hallelujah! :) I decided before last night that it was time for GA to arrive, even though it is clear she does not want to...anytime soon. But after getting sleep....she can stay a little longer!! :) Hard to believe we are so close! I know I said that last time but seriously..... Any day now, it could all change. Kinda scary, but exciting too. GA has stopped moving 24/7....but she still moves...and feels more like a bowling ball with limbs than this....
She also doesn't feel like the higher weight....9.2 and she better not be that big when she comes out or I could have a coronary in addition to a child.... I'm hoping for the 6.2 right now. The last time we went to the dr, she was measuring the right size but she is a little slow to progress. Haha. So slow in fact, that I asked the dr how long they would keep her in here before inducing. Kyle got mad at me and said that was me asking and not the dr implying but seriously, I saw the dr's face, haha. The answer...one week. So the latest GA will be here is April 8th. The earliest....tomorrow because at this rate.....there is NO WAY that if I went into labor right now, I would be lucky enough to have a 12 1/2 hour labor. In my mind, I'm still hoping for that 45 minute delivery, HA! Not gonna happen but we can all dream! :)

Everything is packed and ready to go for GA.....the car seat in the car, my bag, her bag (she can't wear ugly stuff at the hospital) and the phones are ready... Mommy can't wait to meet you Grace Ann! And take you to the beach and teach you to swim and sing and play sports and teach you to read and write and maybe do math (bc I'm not the best, except at quick math) and learn about Jesus and take you shopping and to the park and go out to eat and teach you to clean (haha) and just give you hugs and kisses. Yup, longest run on sentence ever.... :) Love you sweet baby!


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's so close! I'm so excited for you guys and definitely can't wait to see some pix of Grace Ann once she's here. You're gonna be such a cute mom!

    ReplyDelete