Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Too Much of a Good Thing....Makes You Lose Your Mind

23 Weeks!


I'm seriously losing my mind. Today, I showed up for a meeting at work early....a day early. What the heck? If this is a sign of things to come, I have one word: STRUGGLE! We are finally feeling 100%. Can't believe Grace Ann has been around for 23 weeks! We went to the dr today for a checkup. She is killin' it....144 bpm and she was cooperative today and stayed still so we could get her heartbeat. Thanks sweet girl! Right now, she's the size of a papaya and weighs as much as 21 ounces! Her face is fully formed and she can basically hear EVERYTHING! I've already had to put "earmuffs" on her sometimes at work! :) As for me, my blood pressure is excellent but I did learn.....too much of a good thing, is apparently not good. 

The ONLY thing I have really craved is fruit. Now, it is coming to back bite me in the butt. The dr says I should not eat so much of it. Apparently fruit has lots of sugar and calories....who knew? I knew but STILL! It's better to eat oreos than fruit? I just refuse to believe that. So, after that news, I went to Fresh Market and got a big thing of fresh fruit in rebellion. I'll start changing it tomorrow. I blame my mother for all this. I was home last week and she made SUCH GOOD food! Healthy (chicken and rice, veggie soup....), but good. I will be in BIG trouble next week when I am home for an entire WEEK! Pack on those pounds! :) Boo :( Jesus and I are going to have a discussion about this. Fruit should never be "forbidden" except in the garden of Eden.

We are getting super excited about Christmas.......although Kyle will not tell me and Grace what he wants for Christmas. Grrrrr.... And my mother, I don't know what she wants either. Junk! Oh well, I have a week and a half to figure it out! :)

1 comment: