Yes friends, that baby up there.....is officially the cutest on the planet. Ever. Seriously. Holy moly. I just love her soooooo much. This picture is one of about five that I think fit her personality so well. She is a little sneak! But so cute! Just look at that face! Oh! I could eat her up! I tell her she is mommy's favorite girl. But I wonder what I will call her if I have another girl somewhere down the road? Good lord. Anyways! I realize I posted less than a week ago but I am seriously trying to catch up to where I was before! We did some wayyyy fun things in the four days since I last posted.
Starting with the fact that Granny came Friday! YAY!!! We love her! She spent the day with us and stinkin GA slept almost the whole time! I know right? She is starting to get better at napping but man, she took a 2 1/2 hour nap that afternoon! Insanity! I seriously just love my mom. She is really the best. I have no idea what I would do without her, nor do I want to know at this moment. She is the BEST Granny too. She tells me she comes to see me and GA, but I don't believe her. Before GA was born, we lived here nearly two years and I think she came three, maybe four times. It doesn't hurt my feelings that the real reason you come is to see my girl. I would come to see her too. She's way more fun than me! Haha! Here's a few pics Granny took while here:
Good news! Granny is coming back for two whole days....Thurs. and Fri. Kyle was supposed to be in Chicago before he got his new job and then in the mix of everything, no one told sweet Rachel, our babysitter that we would need her. Blessing in disguise though because my dad is coming Wednesday and mom will be here the rest of the week....YIPPEEEE!!!!
Continuing on...Saturday we went to the NC Science Museum. First, it was super super hot in there. Second, GA was not a fan. I think when she is older she will be. She fussed a couple of times while we were there. I think it was a combination of the fact that it was stifling inside and outside (triple digit temps) and she is going through a growth spurt and is hungry for more at one time. But good news....later that day...we saw my best friend DEE and her husband Kevin!!! They came up to see Kevin's sister and brother-in-law and we had dinner with them. I love them. They are so precious. I miss my best friend. I tease her that she needs to have a baby so ours can be bff.
Sunday we went to church and GA lasted almost the whole time. I will say...she was awake and squirmy! Little monkey! But she didn't yell like this other baby...so that was nice. We did a whole lot of nothing yesterday afternoon....which was perfect for me. It was fun just playing with Kyle, GA and her new toys. Yes, I bought her toys. But they are educational. I got her a Baby Einstein treasure chest that plays music and a scene changer thing for the car and some balls that are bright colored and have different features....like rattles and lights. I know, even though she can't tell me...that she likes them as much as I do.
Here's a little snippet of our fabulous four days! Don't be too jealous of the smiles...they are so contagious! ;)



Okay, just for the record, I do come to see you both, it just gives me a better excuse to make the drive with Grave Ann here!!!! I am soo looking forward to Thursday and Friday. Grace Ann is seriously adorable and fun! You were too. She is just not fussy, so sweet!
ReplyDelete