Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lub Dub....Lub Dub.....

Today was our first visit with the OBGYN. There were even more surprises in store for us than we thought. First, Rascal is size-wise, 5 weeks and 5 days old....not 7 weeks like we thought. That would explain the very faint lines on the pregnancy tests I took three weeks ago! Haha! We saw Rascal's heart beating and even saw rascal moving. "Lub dub" is how I would describe the heartbeat we heard. Such a miracle. Even the doctor was surprised we heard a heartbeat. He says some people can't even hear one at seven weeks! God is good! We are so excited now about Rascal's arrival. Hearing that heartbeat was exactly what I needed. Rascal was so cute (yes I know that sounds weird but it's true). We go back on March 21st for a clearer estimate of the due date and then we will hear Rascal's heart again. It makes everything seem so real and FABULOUS! Love you Rascal and I can't wait to see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment